Sunday, April 17, 2011

You'll find me on my "Soap Box" today!




Earth Day shouldn't be observed only one day a year!




Whether you are celebrating Earth Day today in Louisiana or on April 22nd worldwide, it should be a reminder of the responsibility we have to each other in Louisiana and throughout the world.  Earth Day is a time to consider that everything we do affects others and impacts our environment. Whether we choose to recycle an aluminum can, use less at our homes or offices or limit our driving, all of our actions have consequences. Environmental education is key to helping all of us better understand our place on Earth and the necessity of promoting good habits within our workplaces and families. It is my hope that all of us take responsibility of our actions and learn valuable information on how we can improve our lives and those around us. 




Gratefully,
Deborah...xxoo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...