Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Sweet Valentine's Day and Recipe #5 of My Southern Living Challenge!



A Day of goodies made with LOVE!

Southern Livings First Kiss Cupcakes:

Rich Chocolate Cupcakes...for fluffier cupcakes, reduce oven temp to 325, fill 3/4 of cups and bake 20-25 mins. 

Icing mixed with cherry juice.

Makes a pretty pink icing

I use a Ziploc freezer bag to pipe the cupcakes

Blot the cherries (need them with the stems) before dipping in chocolate.

So Cute!

LOVE...with a cherry on top!


Southern Livings Salted Chocolate Caramels:










Sweet and Salty...YUM!


Sweetheart Cherry Pie Pops:
















Fun!



Happy Valentine's Day from my heart to yours!



Gratefully,
Deborah...xo!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...