Friday, March 25, 2011

Irene's...finally!


Our first stop for dinner while visiting NOLA this weekend is Irene's Cuisine. My husband and I have been waiting to try this very popular local spot, and it did not disappoint!



We were seated in the Wine Room...perfect!






My husband chose one of the specials...Osso Bucco, I chose the Mussels and a classic Caesar Salad. 

 Risotto on the side...YUM! 

I wasn't as good as you may be thinking, I did use the warm delicious french bread on the sauce...:-)






Beautiful and intimate restaurant...the staff are amazing and extremely friendly!


Check-out the fan page:


Get there early!



Gratefully,
Deborah...xo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...