Friday, January 21, 2011

American Idol in New Orleans!


And the next American Idol is...Paris Tasmin!

I didn't hold out much hope for American Idol without Simon but my curiosity got the best of me. Plus tonight's episode was the auditions from New Orleans and I had time to kill before the finale of The Housewives of Beverly Hills...lol! There were several good ones from New Orleans but I have a hometown favorite, Paris Tasmin and for the first time I am motivated to actually vote instead of just screaming at the TV!


Paris has an amazing voice but more impressive is her amazing story as a young mother of a  special needs daughter.  


    

No comments:

Post a Comment

You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...