Monday, January 24, 2011

Some Hospitality Potion...

Cure for a cold...Louisiana style!







  • Brandon McGhee says he was in Jazz Daddy’s Po-boys on Jefferson Highway picking up an order his fiancée had called in, and told the owner she was home nursing a cold:
    “The owner told me she sounded sick on the phone. Then he went into the kitchen, brought out some shrimp and corn soup, and said, ‘This should help her feel better”.
    Brandon says they both appreciate the extra effort.


     The story has inspired me to make shrimp and corn soup for the family this weekend, especially for my daughter, who has been begging for it all winter!

    I'll be sure to post my recipe and pics...




    Gratefully,
    Deborah...xxoo

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...