Monday, January 31, 2011

Your Place or Mine?


Had a busy day? Need a quick, easy and delicious idea for dinner? This dish is great for every day or on the weekend with Margaritas!

Fish Tacos & Yellow Rice

This installment of Your Place or Mine is really an idea post more than a recipe post because this dish is so easy there isn't much prep or instructions. I made this over the weekend but thought it would be a great easy dinner during the week. But don't under estimate it's impact...your family will think you spent all day in the kitchen!


You will need:

Fish fillets of your choice, I used Speckle Trout. Redfish, Talapia, Mahi-Mahi or Catfish  would all work well. I cut the fillets in small strips to fit better in the taco.

Prepare and season the fillets to your liking...Grill or Fry.

Flour Tortillas...I used the small Mission brand. Warm in foil for 10-15 mins.

Toppings of your choice...I used chopped green onion, tomato, shredded lettuce and Remoulade Sauce. 

Yellow Rice Mix...I added a small can of mushrooms and LeSueur Peas.


Alexa and I enjoyed this dish with Abita's Strawberry Harvest...YUM!

Enjoy!



Gratefully,
Deborah...xxoo    




No comments:

Post a Comment

You already made my day by visiting my blog, now tell me what is on your mind.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...